Some might say with all of the economic insecurity and kerfuffle that it is not an ideal time to be addressing the matter of finances and/or financial management, financial planning, and stewardship. Or is it? Perhaps it is in times like these in which we should especially look at how we can best use the resources God has given us for His Glory. We look forward to hearing what you think as we get together!
It is to that end that we are forthrightly hosting a financial conference to do what we have done in other realms: inform, encourage, warn, counsel and to exhort ourselves in areas where we might well need to take action – in an area that can be somewhat complicated and yet is a concern that is always before us. Click here to register.
As most of you are aware, we have hosted leading figures in a variety of fields:
* Bringing back integrity in voting issues (Pat Colbeck)
* National security (Frank Gaffney)
* Homosexuality (Stephen Black, Janet Porter)
* Sharia and the Muslim Brotherhood (Kamal Saleem)
* See Something Say Nothing (Phil Haney)
* and others
On this occasion, we are bringing in Christian Financial Advisor, Brent Jackson, head of Harvest Financial based in Dayton, Ohio (with an office in Grand Rapids) to help us look at financial matters, perhaps in ways we never have before.
Below are a few of the subjects Brent will be helping us with:
1. Spiritual concepts in money management
2. Lessons from the stewardship parables
3. How to think about inheritance and estate planning
4. Charitable strategies for Kingdom Building and tax reduction
Lunch break: With specially prepared lunch, dessert and drink (complimentary)
Saturday, April 29, 2023
Time: 9 AM – 1 PM
Oakhill Presbyterian Church
1930 Leonard Street NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49505
As Christians, God calls us to be good stewards of what he has entrusted to us. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more on how we can apply Biblical concepts to this important aspect of life – our finances.
RSVP for this informative event HERE or by calling us at 231-924-4050.