American Decency Association. I hope this ministry has become increasingly on your heart as a ministry you truly want to support. You may have been to one of our events, or heard our radio broadcast DECENCY MINUTE on AFR (91.7 FM – Grand Rapids/Muskegon), or been to one of our movies at our headquarters in Fremont.
We are very desirous day by day to be in the fight in these days of growing darkness.
Somethings that I hope you notice about us is as follows:
* We are Bible believing. Christ is the way, the truth and the life. No man comes to the Father but by Me.
* Over these years (our founding 1987) we have been able to keep appeal letters to a minimum (usually no more than two or three a year).
* Daily our staff begins with a time of prayer and fellowship.
* American Decency Association (ADA) has been a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) in good standing since 1993.
* The ADA board meets quarterly and follows the ECFA standards of having either an annual independent audit or review. In our history, there has been no issues of concern regarding our financial handlings.
* Our outreach extends throughout the country via our regular email alerts, newsletter outreach to nearly every state, bulletin insert for churches, and, Decency Minute, our radio broadcast heard throughout America on the American Family radio network covered on nearly 200 radio stations.
* Over the years interviews have included Foxnews-Neil Cavuto, MSNBC-Scarborough Country/Joe Scarborough, CNN-Newstand, MSNBC/Crossfire-Pat Buchanan and Bill Press, Radio-Alan Colmes, Mitch Albom/Frank Beckmann/WJR-Detroit, and multiple radio and newspaper interviews nationwide.
During difficult financial times, I have had one particular friend who has reminded me of the following: The Lord owns the cattle on a thousand hills (Psalm 50:10). The point being that God is able to meet the financial needs of the American Decency Association.
Will you look to God on our behalf as you consider your year-end gift?
The last point I would like you to know about us: As God supplies and enables, we are not half-hearted in the fight that He has called us to. Will you help us finish the year supplied and enabled to the best that we possibly can?
We have known that it would be difficult finding new friends and/or people that haven’t supported us since 2013 as we have tried to make the match challenge extended to us and launched in November.
Please consider this important match challenge request.
This challenge and offer is written by an anonymous donor:
After much prayer and evaluation we have decided to offer a match up to $10,000 for all new givers (someone who hasn’t given since 12/31/13) who give in response to a matching appeal between now and 12/31/15.
Please prayerfully consider and stand with us as generously as God leads. Thanks, friend in Christ!
Click here to support our ministry.
Visit us at AmericanDecency.org
To support our efforts please click here or mail your gift to American Decency Association (ADA), PO Box 202, Fremont, MI 49412.
American Decency Association is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.