I am writing this letter to unashamedly ask that you prayerfully consider the work of American Decency and stand with us as God leads. Our concerns are great. Never have I been prouder and any more thankful for our team than right now! As the urgencies increase, our response level has also been marked by increased URGENCY.
These changing times, we believe, have required an ability not to grow weary in well-doing but rather to be adept, to stand as God calls and enables. The assault upon the Bible, the Constitution, the sanctity of life, marriage, our families, purity, and security is upon us and looming larger seemingly with each passing day.
We are humbled that at such a time as this, God has – by His grace – kept this ministry alert and alive, equipped and blessed to continue to be, in a very real sense, an instrument of His love, mercy, grace, and truth before a watching world in our local community, in West Michigan, and throughout our nation as God renews us day by day.
Will you stand with us? Your support is greatly needed. And if you have never given to American Decency, your gift will be doubled! Please click here to support our ministry efforts.
Some things I hope you notice about us is as follows:
– We are Bible believing. Christ is the way, the truth and the life. No man comes to the Father but by Me.
– Daily our staff begins with a time of prayer and fellowship.
– American Decency Association (ADA) has been a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) in good standing since 1993.
– The ADA board meets quarterly and follows the ECFA standards of having either an annual independent audit or review. In our history, there have been no issues of concern regarding our financial handlings.
– Our outreach extends throughout the country via our regular email alerts, newsletter outreach to nearly every state, bulletin insert for churches, and, Decency Minute, our radio broadcast heard throughout America on the American Family radio network covered on nearly 200 radio stations.
– Interviews have included Fox News – Neil Cavuto, MSNBC – Scarborough Country/Joe Scarborough, CNN – Newstand, MSNBC/Crossfire-Pat Buchanan and Bill Press, Radio – Alan Colmes, Mitch Albom/Frank Beckmann/WJR-Detroit, and multiple radio and newspaper interviews nationwide.
However, we are under no illusions as to our vulnerability and our weakness in a society that is growing increasingly hostile to Christians and to a Christian ministry that desires to live and serve Jesus and His people, come what may.
The hour is late in America, yet our resolve is firm. The need is great for faithful ones like you and me to stand. In the months preceding the U.S. Supreme Court case which ultimately led to the legalization of homosexual marriage, one of ADA’s board members wrote to me, stating: “I don’t know if we can win, but I am sure we should not go down without a fight. And I do think that the Lord may yet have mercy on this remnant and let us prevail. I am praying to this end. If we lose, I don’t want it to be because we gave up without trying, or gave up without the fight that an issue of this magnitude warrants. …”
This drive and passion typifies all of us here at ADA. We may not win the battles, but, as we look ahead to Christmas, we know the war ultimately has been won. We fight in that victory, striving to be faithful to the calling God has given us.
Will you look to God on our behalf and stand with us with a year end gift?
The last point I would like you to know about us is, as God supplies and enables, we are not half-hearted in the fight that He has called us to. Will you help us finish the year supplied and enabled to the best that we possibly can be?
Please click here to strengthen us in service.
If you would prefer to mail a donation, our mailing address is listed below:
American Decency Association
PO Box 202
Fremont MI 49412
Visit us at AmericanDecency.org
To support our efforts please click here or mail your gift to American Decency Association (ADA), PO Box 202, Fremont, MI 49412.
American Decency Association is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.