The history of the United States and Western Civilization is more and more becoming forgotten, but when we are disconnected from our past; we lose a vital perspective on what makes our culture unique or even exceptional. Many Americans today have forgotten their ancestors and thus who we even are.
Whether one is a history buff or not William Federer makes history enjoyable and applicable, drawing conclusions and important lessons that Americans need to learn today!
Join us on either April 27 at 7 PM or April 28 at 9 AM and learn:
· How God’s sovereign hand affected America’s freedom before there was even an “America.”
· How God's presence was evident at our nation's founding in the men who fought for independence and shaped our Constitution.
· How did America go from Pilgrims seeking freedom to express their Judeo-Christian beliefs to today’s discrimination against those very beliefs in the name of tolerance?
· How did tolerance evolve into Political Correctness?
· In relation to Islam, how did America’s government go from Barbary pirates to “best friends”?
· How can we bind the hands of tyranny, once more setting America free?
The American Decency Association (ADA) is pleased to bring this prolific author and historian to our headquarters in Fremont (203 E. Main St.) at 7 PM on Friday, April 27 and to Grand Rapids (DoubleTree By Hilton Grand Rapids Airport; 4747 28th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512) at 9 AM on Saturday, April 28.
Because of limited space, if you plan to attend this event, you need to register. We can only guarantee a spot to the first 135 registrants in Fremont and to the first 100 in Grand Rapids. To register, contact Kimberly at (231) 924-4050 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you can come and learn from this amazing teacher and presenter. We’d love to see you there!
To support our efforts please click here or mail your gift to American Decency Association (ADA), PO Box 202, Fremont, MI 49412.
American Decency Association is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.