Today, we are pointing to items in the news to help keep our readers abreast of what’s happening around us and how it may affect them.
1. Islamic indoctrination: This short 2.5 minute clip was played on German television. A young boy’s mother has converted to Islam and teaches her child to call God, Allah. As with most things of this nature, some say to call it indoctrination is unfair and alarmist while others see the dangers of normalizing a false religion and the danger that brings to any nation. We urge you to stay aware of what your children are learning in school, on social media, and in their various entertainments. On page 5 of our December FRONTLINE newsletter we published an article on Nike and Mattel indoctrinating our children and our culture.
2. Another in a long trail of dead witnesses: Haitian government official, Klaus Eberwein, was found dead of a “shotgun wound to the head;” the government has registered it as “suicide.” He was expected to expose the Clinton Foundation’s corruption and malpractice this week; but had told friends that he feared that his life was in danger because of his outspokenness on the Foundation’s criminal activities. In January of 2016 we wrote an article on Hillary’s Haiti and the Clinton Foundation’s criminality.
3. How did the Reformers view Islam?: This article comes from Ligonier’s Table Talk devotional magazine. This quote will give you a good glimpse into the warning of this article. “Bullinger observes that Islam historically rises in those places where Christianity has severely degenerated from biblical norms. Accordingly, Bullinger suggests that Islam is actually God’s judgment on the evil lives of whole regions of Christianity—just as, he noted, God used foreign peoples (such as the Philistines, Assyrians, and Babylonians) to chasten His wayward people in the Old Testament. Thus, Bullinger prays that the church will see the advance of Islam as requiring two responses: first, the response of repentance for her own sins and failings, and second (and subsequently), the response of missions to the Muslim people.” We at American Decency published an article along these lines in 2015.
4. FBI, DOJ—Guilty of more cover-ups?: The Washington Free Beacon reports, “The FBI and the Department of Justice are arguing for a liability case against them to be dismissed, while at the same time admitting to key details surrounding the bureau’s involvement in the 2015 terrorist attack on the ‘Draw Muhammad’ event in Garland, Texas.” We should ask ourselves, “Why do government agencies refuse to protect their citizens in certain situations?” Other questions may come to mind as you peruse this and other similar articles.
5. Check out our January issue of FRONTLINE: In this recent newsletter you’ll read:
· Bill’stake on Iran and his personal note addressing pornography.
· Lisawrites a compelling article tying pornography to our victim-filled society, pointing out the fact that the only solution to man’s sin is Jesus. In another article she warns about Disney’s aggressive tactics to enlist your children in the culture war—a most important read!
· Chris and Stevewrite on differing points of view regarding DACA.
· Chrisalso wrote a tribute to R.C. Sproul and a sad piece exposing the coercive transgenderization of Desmond Napoles.
· Stevewrote about the importance of reading the Bible with your family.
· Judyshares her heart in a piece called Pornography: Exposed.
Don’t miss out on this informative issue of FRONTLINE!
To support our efforts please click here or mail your gift to American Decency Association (ADA), PO Box 202, Fremont, MI 49412.
American Decency Association is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.